To celebrate the publication of Contemporary Design Africa, I have a signed copy to give away to ONE lucky Atelier Fifty-Five reader.
To enter, all you need to do is:
1. Correctly answer the question below.
2. Fill in your name and contact details.
3. Then like our Facebook page when prompted.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED: The competition runs from Monday 13th July 2015 and ends midnight (GMT) Friday 24th July 2015. Entries submitted after this time will not be counted. The winner will be notified, followed by an announcement in due course made on the blog.
Contemporary Design Africa is a book on African design that celebrates the contemporary! It is packed with works that show how the continent’s rich array of craft traditions are being preserved and revived with an exciting contemporary twist. Sections on furniture, textiles, ceramics, basketry, and lighting bring together the work of approximately 51 respected designers, makers, and organizations based on the African continent or part of the diaspora. Celebrating the wider changes occurring across Africa, the designers and crafters included have been chosen for their innovative approach to creating sophisticated products.
QUESTION: Approximately how many designers, makers, and organizations are profiled in Contemporary Design Africa? (Hint: answer in the book description above)
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday 24th July 2015
- The winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of Atelier Fifty-Five using selection software. The decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Atelier Fifty-Five will not be held responsible for disputes in connection with the competition prize, or for any loss, damage or injury that may be suffered or incurred by the prize-winner.
- Atelier Fifty-Five reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary.
- The winner will not be eligible for the prize three months after winning.
- The data you provide will be added to our mailing list only, and will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Thames & Hudson.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to Atelier Fifty-Five and not to Facebook.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering the Atelier Fifty-Five competition.
[Image credit: Image belongs to Thames & Hudson. If downloaded and used elsewhere please credit accordingly.]