Africa has yet to make a permanent mark on international cuisine. Pop up experiences and cookbooks like The Groundnut Cookbook, Zoe’s Ghana Kitchen and Hibiscus have introduced culinary enthusiasts to the diverse tastes of African flavours. Serving as worthy introductions to what the continent has to offer these pioneers have only just scratched the surface. The sheer diversity of Africa’s regions and cultures means there are more exciting taste experiences waiting to be brought forth.Read More
Thank you so much for voting. We’ve made the shortlist!
atelier 55 is an inspirational design and lifestyle resource, that shines the spotlight on contemporary design, creativity and lifestyle from and inspired by Africa.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
GET THE BOOK… AND
Get posts delivered to your inbox
- Arijiju A Peaceful Private Home Nestled in the Kenyan Highlands
- Maison Intègre Objects Paying Homage to the Ancestral Heritage of Burkina Faso’s Bronze Lost Wax Techniques
- Latitudes An Online Marketplace Making African Art Accessible to the World
- Bofred BASK Furniture Collection Captures the Textures and Palettes of Durban and Muscat
- S3 Ep 7: Behind The Design Season 3 Wrap Up and Reflections