…bring the holiday feeling home with the aromatic fragrance of Mauritius interior accessories
In search of some sun and relaxation and a break is out of reach at the minute then let a limited edition Miller Harris’ candle bring that holiday feeling to you. Inspired by the landscape and local spices of Mauritius, perfumer Lyn Harris of luxury British company Miller Harris has teamed up with Le Touessrok, to create a Mauritius interior accessories fragrance and a scented candle, entitled ‘Cardamon Sucre’.
[Image source: Miller Harris Cardamon Sucre Candle – Red Online]
The fragrance is only available to purchase directly from the resort, however the candle can be purchased from Miller Harris stores, as well as the hotel if you are lucky enough to visit. Conducting research for the scent, Lyn’s first view of Mauritius from the airplane when coming in to land was of the sugar cane plantations triggering ideas for the resulting scent, which contains lemongrass, sweet cardamom and bergamot notes.
atelier | 55 is an inspirational design and lifestyle resource, that shines the spotlight on contemporary design from and inspired by Africa.
- S2 Ep 7 Behind The Design Season 2 Wrap Up and Reflections
- S2 Ep 6 Creating Sustainable Livelihoods Through the Creative Economy with Achenyo Idachaba-Obaro Founder MitiMeth
- S2 Ep 5 Creating Sustainable Design and Not Being Afraid of Stepping into Business with Boldness with Dounia Tamri-Loeper
- S2 Ep4 Talking Self-belief, the Responsibility that Comes with Privilege and Having the Confidence to Seize the Opportunities with Thabisa Mjo
- S2 Ep 3 Building on the Legacy of the Family Business and Nurturing the Next Generation with Audrey Forson