Your brand is the heart and soul of your business.
If it is not performing well then your business is suffering too.
That is why it is important to regularly review your brand to see what’s working, what isn’t and how to improve things. However, by being the person who works in the centre of your business you can become blind to how the outside world sees your brand. And this is where a fresh set of eyes becomes invaluable, bringing an outsider’s perspective to spot the things you can’t see. And that is exactly what I am here to do with my personalised Brand Review Report service.
With the Brand Review Report, I will conduct a constructive critique of your brand and will provide you with a report highlighting my observations and recommendations of what’s working, and what’s not, and show you how to enhance and fix any issues.
What you will come away with:
- A greater understanding of how your brand is being seen
- A written report of your brand review
- Recommendations on what to improve
- Actionable steps so you can start making the changes
- The recording and notes from our call
- Brand review checklist to keep you on track
How we will work together:
- An initial introduction to see if I can help you.
- If we are a perfect fit you will tell me about yourself, and your brand in more detail in a specially designed questionnaire
- I use my insight and experience to do a review of your brand, (this covers brand identity, website, social media platforms, SEO, competitor comparisons, messaging, and visuals)
- Once complete I deliver my observations and recommendations in a beautifully designed Brand Review Report.
- We then have a 30 min call to go through your Brand Review Report to make sure you are clear on what you need to do to improve your brand.
This is right for you if you:
- Are positioning your brand in the high-end, design and luxury lifestyle sectors
- Are not attracting your ideal customer, and want to know why
- Are not confident about sharing your brand with the world
- Know your brand could be performing much better, but don’t know what to do to improve it
- Need a fresh pair of eyes to help you see your brand from the outsider’s perspective
- Need to know what’s working, and what’s not
- Are finding it difficult, and don’t have time to sort through all information telling you what to do
- Are happy with your brand, but want reassurance to make sure you are not missing anything
Your investment in this service
Please note: Delivering quality over quantity is very important to me, so to ensure I can give you my full care and attention I only work with a small number of selected clients per quarter.
Ready to get started?
If you are building a house and a nail breaks, do you stop building or do you change the nail?