Premium aromatherapy skin care specialists Decléor introduce a relaxing candle infused with 100% natural essential oils, whose scent and packaging evoke the rich and diverse eco-system found in Madagascar. Tonka Bean, Vetiver, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang, and Grapefruit are combined in the African inspired interior accessories to create a blissful luxurious fragrance that naturally perfumes your living space whilst contributing to your wellbeing. Free of Palm oil, the Decléor Voyage – Madagascar Scented Candle has a sixty-hour burn time.
[Image credit: Decléor Voyage – Madagascar Scented Candle]
Deriving their formulations from nature, Decléor is committed to responsible and sustainable sourcing of the plants used and has set up a project called ASMADA that works towards the conservation of Madagascar’s eco-system and also supporting local communities. To date the project has seen more than 100 000 trees planted in the Masindray Valley; and £4.30 from each candle sold will be donated to ASMADA.
atelier | 55 is an inspirational design and lifestyle resource, that shines the spotlight on contemporary design from and inspired by Africa.
- S2 Ep 7 Behind The Design Season 2 Wrap Up and Reflections
- S2 Ep 6 Creating Sustainable Livelihoods Through the Creative Economy with Achenyo Idachaba-Obaro Founder MitiMeth
- S2 Ep 5 Creating Sustainable Design and Not Being Afraid of Stepping into Business with Boldness with Dounia Tamri-Loeper
- S2 Ep4 Talking Self-belief, the Responsibility that Comes with Privilege and Having the Confidence to Seize the Opportunities with Thabisa Mjo
- S2 Ep 3 Building on the Legacy of the Family Business and Nurturing the Next Generation with Audrey Forson