- Visiting South Africa to see Porky Hefer’s surreal, but so very fun menagerie. Having seen these so many times online, getting to see them up close, going so far as to sitting in one made my day.
- Sending a wish round Somerset House courtesy of the very space-age Wish Machine in Turkey
- Beautifully screen and block printed textiles made using natural henna dyes in Pakistan and organic glass blown vases moulded in willow branches in Sweden
- Taking a journey on the path to utopia in the atmospheric zen-like surrounds of the Republic of Korea
- And being bathed in a festival of colours reminiscent of the Holi festival in India
London Design Biennale 2016 – Tapiwa Matsinde]
For further information about the London Design Biennale and participants visit:www.londondesignbiennale.com